View Single Post
Old 19-10-2013, 10:50 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2923 / Power: 16
tigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Life as a Limo Driver

Me: Make yourself at home, you want a beer? I only got Guinness Draft.

S: Ok can.

I place my cold storage bags on the table and went to my store to take my ice box out. Wash the ice box clean and let it to air.

Me: Hey siti I going to take shower first. You help yourself … on the tv or radio if you want to.

S: sure.

I went straight to shower. Suddenly I hear my stereo at full blast with power 98 music ! WTH I say…she really makes herself at home. I soap up and wash myself. I came out with my towel wrap my waist. She is dancing like a crazy woman with the can of beer in her hand. I tip top to the room to have a change of clothes thinking she will not spot me.

S: Wahhh….. macham like male striper lah.

Me: sorry I forgot my clothes . usually I am home alone. Old habits die hard.

S: Come here . she push down on the sofa. Where is your hair dryer, let me help dry your hair.

Me: Don’t have lah, single man used hair dryer ….so “GOO NIAH”

Siti gave a pull at towel at my waist.

Me: Hey what are you doing!

S: relax I just want to use the towel to dry your hair.

Me: But…

S: Don’t be so “GOO NIAH” she giggled.

Siti open her legs and sat on me cow girl position. She gave a pull and the towel came loose. She used her tight demin shorts to cover my area. And started to use the towel to dry my hair. Like a small boy I lower my head a little to let her do her thing. While doing so I was starting right into her @@ . She was wearing a tank top with a strapless bra. Her boos are moving all over . And I feeling the heat of her shorts and my tool started to “grow”

Me: I think that will do.

S: Someone is getting notti…

ME: Yah lah.. you are sitting on me and you moving so hard. Sure got reaction.

S: Don’t pretend lah… I saw your “protection” in the cold storage bag.

Me: