View Single Post
Old 01-01-2024, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3576 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Visited https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xiaoyu/ recently for the 2nd time and sadly it was a bit disappointing. First visit was really good so I went for round 2.

But this time she was rushing. Used phone a lot even until start of sensual. She is distracted every time the phone rang which was quite a lot.

Sensual was very rushed also, she seemed to be rushing to get me off and after it was done, she said I could go wash up. I checked the time when I left and it was about 40 mins.

Maybe it's just we don't click or something. But 1st trip was great and 2nd was really poor. I would say the other FR are still accurate. She is pretty and good sensual when she wants to put in the effort. But after the poor rtm I think it's the end for me. I would spend my money elsewhere.
Had similar experience 1 wk back. In and out of apartment in 35-40min. Maybe it’s the festive mood 😂