Old 28-12-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 15
ibelieveindevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Now it's real crap.

Long holiday over, i survived. Just too much thing happened.

Seriously i am dumbfounded with the number of samster to told me to lie my way out. To think that a 17 year old will believe in such a lie is really like telling your boss why you are late or your teacher why you didn't do your homework...

Anyway 23rd i had a dinner with my daughter and simply told her the truth. Also told her that everyone has some secret, which people may know but act innocent, things like i know she will be drinking on her Christmas party but i just didn't say anything to prevent her, or her mum nvr said anything about my outside lifestyle. She said she didn't told her mum, and she understands but feel it hard to digest anyway. Turn out she done some research on why some man like us find ladyboy. End of the day giving her an iphone 14 pro max as Christmas present.

24th i had my party with family and she had hers with friends. Ended up both of us drunk.

25th had a bad headache, gifts fory wife and younger daughter. Kena kaopei by my daughter for saying "this month eat grass liao". She replied "hope you didn't spend too much buying gifts to gf or bf outside"

26th spring cleaning day. She purposely asked me to help her clean the room while i found half drank liquor and vape inside. Told me to learn to keep silent.

27th return to work. Realised bonus 1.4k below expectation, this month really eat grass liao