View Single Post
Old 20-03-2023, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 10
HuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cont ....

Next is about Kelly... I got to know Kelly when we were playing this Online game RO ....

Kelly (Kel) was very young when I knew her , She was 14 when I knew her online.. I didn't have any kind of improper ideas against Kel as I am 8 years older than her ...
An example... A 28years old guy can have interest with a 20years old girl , no problems... But Kel was too young, having an interest with a 14year old little girl was too funny...

I kept in contact with Kel just online playing RO for 2years plus till her O levels was over ....
On the last day of Kel's O level she text me...

So Saturday came ... I went down to the chalet and met Kel ....

When I reached the chalet it was a disaster.... There were around 10+people but the foods portions prepared for them looks only good for few ... The varieties were little also ...
Kel told me that their budget were little... They have some hotdogs and chicken wings for BBQ later...
I could understand as it was all secondary kids there ...
On the pretext of having some chats with Kel , I asked her out and I drove her to parkway parade... 2 of her friends followed us ... Went to the giant and brought some more foods and drinks for them ... Bought 2bottles of Absolute Vodka, some beers and those flavoured alcoholic beverages.... They were happy but shy for the money I spend for those things but I told them It's ok ... Just a gift for their hard studies... It's always good to have more friends , as long as they don't feel me too old for them ...

Back to the chalet, Kel's friends help to carry those things back to the chalet and Kel went on to ask me out for a stroll at the beach ... We chatted on some things and stuffs ... We didn't feel that we have any age gaps between us during the conversations ...
On our way walking back to the chalet , I passed 200cash to Kel... It was a promise for her during one of our chats that I told her I would give her a gift for her hard work studying...
Kel: Don't want la...
H88: Take it la ... It's my promise to you ma...
Kel: You already buy so much things for us ... Don't want la ..
H88: Aiya ... Don't be like an old lady , take it ...
Kel didn't dare to take the money but I stuffed the money into Kel's back pocket...
During the process, my plams were on Kel's butt and it felt firm... I quickly retracted my hands and apologize... I was embarrassed at that moment, I did not want to be treated as a pervert or molester but Kel broke off the embarrassment by saying something else ... She did not mention anything about my touch ..

Back at the chalet , they have started preparing for the BBQ... Some of Kel's friends came and thanked me for the treat , I told them it's really fine with it ...
Most of Kel's friends were friendly except one guy who seems a bit hostilely against me ... I got to know from Kel that it was her ex BF...
Kel: Jerry? He's my ex la..
H88: No wonder la ...

I didn't care much about Jerry and I was chatting and eating with the rest of Kel's friends....

Times flies and it was getting late , the BBQ ended and we cleaned up the place ... Kel's friends were changing their activities into the hall of the chalet as they wanted to drink but not to be seen by the public...
I let them be and I told them that I would be leaving and asked them to take care of themselves... Kel send me off ...

Kel was wearing a black tee and shorts ... She suggested we go to a bench to sit down and chat a little more before I go ...

We found ourselves at a bench along the beach... The area was quiet and abit dark ... The place was only filled with dim street lights from a distance away ... Chatting with Kel made me felt younger, she was a very bright and young girl .. During the chat , she asked me to be her god brother .. I thought it was ok to give someone younger advices when needed and so I agreed...
After chatting for another 30 min I told her that It's getting late and she shall be going back to join her friends...
H88: It's getting late Liao lo ... You go back to join them la .. Later Jerry angry wor...

Kel: No la ... Angry for what ... Don't care him la ..
H88: Why both of you broke off btw..
Kel: He always want to have sex with me but I don't want so we broke off lo
H88: Wah... Good la , you guys still young ...
Kel: Young meh ? Stephanie already lose her V Liao leh...
H88: Wah ... Then you gave yours to Jerry?
Kel: No la... But ...
H88: But?
Kel: I help him with my hands and mouth lo ...
H88: Wah... In school ?
Kel: No la ... At his place...
H88: Oh .. I thought in school sia
Kel : No la ... Siao meh... Anyway Stephanie says her BF one very big but I see Jerry one not big leh ...
H88: Eh , that's too much for me to know...
Kel: Is it different for every guys?

The conversations was getting my 2IC to be a little awake , but I tried to act decent and went on explaining...
H88: Yes... Every guys has different sizes, just like girls , every girls breast size is different ma ... Some bigger some smaller...

Kel: Orh... Then it's yours big?
H88: Aiya ... Don't talk about me la ...
Kel: Why are you hard already?
Kel went on to grab my 2IC over my shorts...

H88: No la ... Don't like that leh ... I'm your god brother... I got girlfriend already...
I tried to say no to Kel but there was no actions of me to push her away ...

All these while with Kel's hands still being placed on my crouch...
Kel : I know ah ... God brother ma ... I can help you to relieve and in terms you help me in other things ma...
H88: like what ?
Kel: Like bring me out to nice place to eat all this ... Birthday give me present...
H88: All this I can buy give you, treat you like a sister, give you advice... But no need sex all this ...
Kel: I never mention sex ... I'm not going to... Just use my mouth the most ...
H88: Eh....

Kel went on to get me to sit on the bench facing the sea ...
Kel went on her knees and reached for the waistband of my shorts pulling it down a little.. I was semi hard ...

Kel: Wah ... That's big...
I kept quiet ...

Kel: Kor(Elder brother in hokkien translation) , I am not very good at this ... You guide me ok ??
With that said ....

Kel started Licking my 2IC before taking it into her mouth..

There I was in the dark seeing Kel Infront of me ...
Kel's head started blobbling up and down fast....

My 2IC was fully awake in Kel's mouth ... It wasn't because Kel was very good , but her young face doing a BJ to me makes me felt good...

Kel could felt the sudden growth of my 2IC in full length in her mouth...
Kel let my 2IC out of her mouth...
Kel started using her hands to jerk my 2IC

Kel: Kor .. It's big....
Kel said while Jerking my to 2IC...

Kel went on to give my 2IC more jerks before taking into her mouth again...
I could feel some of Kel's teeth but it was not too much so I kept quiet..

Kel started to go down deeper...
Kel tried to take in as much as she could but just stopping when it was hitting her gags reflex...
Kel would look up at me as she stopped her actions...
Kel: Kor, am I doing it correctly?

Kel was not very good at it yet ... Kel's movements was a little novice but I gave Kel some confidence to encourage her ...

H88: Yes .. It feels good ...

Kel went on to lick my 2IC before taking it into her mouth again...

I started to give some guidance to Kel....
H88: Use your hands also...

Kel's right hand went on giving a twist move on my 2IC while her head moving up and down...

My 2IC left Kel's mouth...
Kel movement was replaced by her right hand ...

H88: You are doing well.. You can stop if you are tired... It's ok ..
My right hand gave Kel's some light touching on her face as I spoke...

Kel: No ... I want to make Kor cum ..
Kel's hand went jerking fast on my 2IC before taking it into her mouth again ...

With my right hand on Kel's head...
Kel got back to her actions...

Kel would use her hands to twist while her mouth were careful Not to use her teeth...
Kel combined the moves with her head moving up and down...

TBH, I had to say this was Kel's first time giving me heads...
It was not the best BJ I had ...
But the nice view of a barely legal girl performing a BJ for me was incredible...
The breeze by the sea was adding more thrilling to me ...

Soon Kel was giving her mouth a break... She was giving my 2IC some fast Jerking with her right hand ...
But Kel's right hand was not enough to make me cum yet ..

H88: Mei(Younger sister translation), I need you to suck ...
I push my thumb into Kel's mouth while she was working on my 2IC with her right hand jerking up and down fast...

Jerking on my 2IC , Kel spoke...
Kel: It looks so much bigger than Jerry's...

Kel went on to take my 2IC back into her mouth...

Kel was working on my 2IC at her best ...

I gave a light pat on Kel's shoulder and encouraged her...
H88: Try to take in the whole thing...

My right hand was above Kel's head but not touching or pushing her head... I let her try as much as she could...
Kel went on to try to take it deeper..
Another inch of my 2IC disappeared into Kel's mouth but she would stop when my 2IC's head was about to hit her gags reflex...

Kel: Cannot... It's too big...
Kel complained as my 2IC left her mouth... But her right hand was still jerking my 2IC...

With my 2IC on Kel's right hand ... Jerking it fast ...
Kel: Are you not feeling good ? Am I doing it wrongly?
H88: No... You are doing good...
Kel: Then how come you not shooting yet ...

Kel right hand went on shaking my 2IC up and down fast ...
Kel: Jerry would have usually shot by now ....

It was really nice to hear a girl compared you with another guy ... But what's there to be proud to compare with a virgin boy ....

H88: Use your mouth....
I gave Kel's head a light push ...

Kel took my 2IC into her mouth again with the assistance of her both hands ...
Kel's right hand was doing twisting movement to my 2IC with her mouth on my 2IC's head ....
Kel's left hand was massaging my balls...

Kel's mouth was on my 2IC's head while her right hand was busy jerking me up and down ...
Kel's young hands were soft but still there was friction from the jerking, especially Kel's right hand moving fast ....

I gave Kel a solution while she was working on my 2IC...
H88: If you want to use your hands more , make sure that it's wet ... Spit some saliva on it ..

Kel gathered some saliva in her mouth and spat it on my 2IC as she continues her movements with her right hand...

I needed a little more stimulations to get me cumming...

I gave Kel a coax...With my right hands touching her face...
H88: Lick the head...

Kel went on licking my 2IC's head for awhile....

All the while Kel's right was jerking my 2IC during this conversations below....

Kel: Kor... Cannot already... My mouth tired... Yours too big and you are taking longer than Jerry...
H88: Ok ... You want to stop ?
Kel: Nvm ... I use my hand to help you...
H88: Ok ... How big is Jerry's... Like this big?
I push my thumb into Kel's mouth and she suck on it .....

With my right thumb inside Kel's mouth...
Kel's right hand was jerking my 2IC ...
Kel was showing me a pleading look as if begging me to cum...

H88: Tired ah... So you like my cock or Jerry's?

Kel: Kor Kor ....
Kel spoke with my right thumb in her mouth...

With Kel's soft hands and fast jerking...

It was already 20min since we started....
I was already feeling my floodgate opening soon...

H88: Mei... I'm cumming already..
Kel went on jerking my 2IC fast ... She was Sucking my thumb hard at the same time....

H88: Mei... You want try to taste my Cum?

Kel: Ok ...
Kel took my 2IC back into her mouth sucking...

The addition simulations from Kel's mouth made me fire off in seconds after Kel sucked on me...

I gave Kel a light tap on her head to signal her I'm exploding ...

Kel let my 2IC stay in her as my explosion keep coming...
I fire my first batches in Kel's mouth...
When my second batches came in ... Kel couldn't get use to the sudden blasting and she escaped the explosion out from her mouth and start jerking off with her right hand..

I wanted to push Kel's head back to my 2IC but I decided not to be too rough on her first time ...

Balance of my explosions landed messily my shorts and some landed on Kel's shirt.....

We got back to my car and Kel cleaned her shirt and hands with wet tissue before I dropped her back off to her chalet... Kel gave her friends some kind of excuses for the absence....

My special god brother and sister relationship lasted for 4years+ ... I would pick her up at somewhere in the east where her polytechnic was after her lectures and bring her out for foods and some gifts ....

Actions with Kel never get anything more from her BJ ... I didn't take her pussy .... We stopped our special relationship when she got a BF , whom she married to...

We still catch up for dinner and she would ask me for advices at times but nothing hanky-panky after that ....

TBC with other encounters....

Till then , take care ...