View Single Post
Old 10-11-2020, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future
Re: Divorce settlement data - WC education thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
Bro HonkyTonkyMan, if you don't mind disclosing (just out of curiosity), your wife's shop went busted or were going busted during the time of divorce? Also were you a shareholder or director of that shop you set up for your wife? Lastly your company statement showing > 1m in revenue, was it once off or it is within the norm?
At time of divorce shop already closed down....I was not a shareholder or director the shop then was jointly operated with her sister..the 1m revenue statement was for the year before our divorce proceedings...before that i was actually a salaried man...