Thread: Fortune Telling
View Single Post
Old 27-03-2013, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all
Re: Fortune Telling

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockViet View Post
Life Not Smooth? Bad Luck? Life is destined?

Also 因果 play apart.. and Sad to say 万恶淫为首 improper Sexual actions e.g visit Prostitute, mast, adultery is the worst form of deeds/thoughts which negate your merits which translated what we call "bad luck"
- resistance at work/career,
- unappreciated by others / Boss
- no friends
- bad luck
- unhappiness
- quarrel easy with ppl mysteriously
- singlehood, no lady luck
The above correctly described my situation now. I visit massage lady for sex as I am still single. No choice but to unload stress. Previously I used to masturbate a lot and now I cheong and spend more money. No choice too as I am still single and never married.

Right now my income is not so smooth and going down. I have very little friends in life and rather can say I'm unhappy I think better I say 'so what if I am unhappy right now, life must still go on, rite'?

And my major weakness is my bad temper that is the most difficult to change one. No matter what I always remind myself to be patient wherever I go as I know bad tempered are big turn off for most people. So I always stay quiet in order to control my temper.