View Single Post
Old 01-06-2007, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
aaahhh... robbie fowler!!! my robbie fowler!!!, toffee thread...
Damn!! Still rem his cocaine snorting antics some years back....Call himself an Everton fan..tsk tsk....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
My favourite Toffee is Leon Osman!
Hmmm....what do u see in him???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
the post VIP party held in a club..and met up with the few singaporeans who came all the way to bkk for the match..
Double reason to go BKK now...hehehe....Unfortunately no such exhibition tour this coming season...

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
my good friend is a lifelong evertonian!!! will try to convince him to get a nick and start posting here!!! damn, the guy has some much to talk about about his fav team. still remember him telling me stuff like trevor steven has 8 'O' level distinctions!!!???:
Yes yes...please invite him in...but scared he distracted by the sex lobang in other threads so can we ask boss to limit his access??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
newayz.. on a serious note. her health condition isnt that good. ( truth)
Wow....u say like that think Bro JWNY is going to buy plane tics n fly over to c her now LOL...