View Single Post
Old 12-08-2021, 12:17 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: funny hinting sexperience

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
many people think girl wont hint but nowadays many open minded girl do hint
I think once you are comfortable with each other and she clearly enjoys the sex with me, she will be more upfront about what she likes and will really "let go".

There is always that sweet moment in a relationship where she really loses all inhibitions and she just wants to fuck, or just wants to be fucked. Those super memorable moments always involve because super hot sex, super enjoyable.

The sweetest moment is when she uses her kegel muscles to really grip my cock tight as I fill her warm pussy with cum.....and then spreading her legs wide for me so I can watch sperm leaking out of her pussy right after that.

When she feels super naughty she will give my cock a final suck and swirl her tongue all over the cockhead to make sure my balls are totally empty. She says the mixture of her own cunt juices mixed with my cum tastes better than just raw cum alone.