Thread: Bukit Merah
View Single Post
Old 16-09-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4489 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by weeweeman View Post
There's another shop behind the coffee shop Entrance to car park. . 3 milf there but cubicle with curtains. Havnt try yet.
2 MILF and Another a bit older than MILF cat for me. I saw them newly opened, went in and never return. While massage, there was other aunties massaging shoulders just outside… knn, how to enjoy… and their WeChat pics mah…. You see for yourself…. The three shops here don’t bother lah… that particular shop is fav of taxi grandpa and neighbourhood grandma…. the only thing in that area that attracts me there is the over priced popiah haha…. Continue driving towards BMC, past Sense Spa… more selection and better parking there (with shade or MSCP)