View Single Post
Old 12-01-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: Why do you all cheat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Pls don’t zap me, I just want to see more happy families in Singapore. Hopefully we can reverse the divorce trend
You are like decades late. The fertility rate is going down the drain since 1970s and divorce rate is going uphill since the 1990s

Love your optimism, but the trend is going to continue. Numbers are facts and they speak the truth. Gonna talk about (some) factors which people usually choose to ignore or ignorant about it.

We are going extinct as we speak at this moment. Maintenance fertility is 2.1. Ours are way below that since early 1980s onwards. My projection, in 70-80 yrs time. For every 10 Singaporeans born at that period, least 8 will have both parents that are foreign born.

1) Uptake of tertiary education for women (This has correlation for women in delaying marriage, initiating divorce or choose to be single)
2) Feminism (Female > Male, not Female ==Male.)
3) Astronomical rising in cost of living (You can thank PAP for that)
4) Suppression of wages, esp mid or lower income (You can thank PAP for that)

FERTILITY RATE
https://www.macrotrends.net/countrie...fertility-rate

DIVORCE RATE