Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kobo443 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasda_dada View Post
Bro, how to sign up for such events? Any website?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelshaft View Post
Bro,

Be prepare when you board this train, for those single nothing to lose but just be careful and not let them know your work place or let them have free access to your apartment, as some PRC are nasty enough to go to your place to make trouble. (if you are kiasu, dont bring her back home as short time hotel is so cheap here, 100RMB for 6 hours) For those with CO in Shanghai, prepare an extra phone, where you can buy a phone card anywhere without registering your name for that number.

My policy, must bonk within three dates or else drop it unless you are really love her and want to have a relationship with her. Do not show sympathy for her as this is 互相情愿 or else when thing get nasty, no one will show sympathy for you.

Happy Bonking!
Couldn't agree more. I lived in Shanghai for 8 years (recently moved to Taipei) and it can be heaven for men and also hell at the same time. Be careful out there. Too many Singaporean guys fall in love with working girls. It is not love if you need to pay for it (and pay for their extended family). It is also not love if the girl is looking for an "upgrade". Very typical Shanghai girl thing where they are dating another guy and will jump ship if they think another guy has more money. Most of my friend's girlfriends ended up doing this - I've even been solicited by a close friend's girl.

There are a lot of speed dating set ups. A friend runs this - http://www.facebook.com/pages/OKDeal...25870084126348

Not endorsing it as I never found the girls there to be very attractive, but it's an easy lay. But what I can say about it is that it is safe and pretty cheap.