View Single Post
Old 12-03-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FB True adventures......

Quick story time….
My regular pt maid was recomended by previous pinay pt maid who went back pinoyland. They usually come together to finish faster. They told me that E is actually butch and have pinay gf. Did not bother so when my original pr went back E started first time she was alone nothing happened just some talk talk nxt few times she came w another pinay which they said was her gf hahaha. One time while she was cleaning kitchen and bending down i caressed her ass hahaha it was fucking hard and tight. She was suprised and tried avoid but did not make a sound…. So just continued and she just say sssssshhh as her fren was ironing in the room. Rubba rubba only and pulled up her shirt to touch boobs she dun allow my suck hahaha took her hand and put on my hard cock and she just up and down….. was so horny that i came very fast hahaha she just laughed and clean up my cum on the floor….. me went back to couch happy man hehehehe….. Part 2 nxt time….

Last edited by axlrose; 12-03-2023 at 03:03 PM.