View Single Post
Old 06-12-2004, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kunming - China

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen
Yes, Dear Brothers,

I pay for what is worth, in my opinion. I do not generalised. This is because there are too many factors to be considered if one tries to start to make comparison. I suppose this is what I will get of being honest in this forum. There are many claims by brothers that they have paid very low for services rendered, or worst still FOC, the reliability in what they claim is yet to be ascertained.

Please do remember to bring a lot of rubber-band next time you go north, or maybe you are already doing that. Hahahaha....

With best regards from Kunming.

My $14.48 Worth.

p.s. come to think of it, maybe I should have said that I paid RMB 400 for the services rendered, hahaha....
With all due respect bro. what you pay far is rather high by China standard. 1500rmb that's eqvl to about S$320 for a two hours is high even by Spore standard.

Youre right to pay what you feel is worth. I respect them and can termed that you're very fair to the extend of been generous....

Somehow, we have to know the "pricing" in the place to guage how much we should pay. Sorry, i'm just sharing my information....from the South....