View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 11
Thomas77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomas77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: real stories of my personal experience from gfs and flings

Before we go back to London we decided to go for a holiday..We choose to go Phuket Thailand. Actually it's our first time going for a holiday alone. I choose a very nice spa beach resort for a 3d2n stay. We were both equally excited about this trip. 7 days counting to go. There is one night we went for a late night movie. Not much ppl and I starts to touchy and she responded to it. We both got out of control and decided to leave earlier. Inside the car we discussed where... she said her place can't as her parents are in and she feel paiseh. Then I said lets go my place..guess what same excuses. Shy shy.. omg then how??? I told her I want. It was already midnight. No choice but to go to her place. At her condo I took her the to staircase. Checked no Cctv. We performed standing doggy..It was great.... pull her panty down to her ankles and dropped my pants and banging from behind hard. She tried to control her moaning. .
Few minutes later I can feel I am shooting. I quickly pull out and shoot on the floor. What a night.