View Single Post
Old 15-09-2021, 02:50 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Just now, an older colleague but same manager rank like me called me DUMBFUCK!

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I dabao my lunch today and ate at my own work station. The weather was too hot today and I didn't feel like eating out.

When I finished my lunch, I was walking to the pantry to dispose the food packaging. I passed by the office network photocopying cum printer machine.

I saw this older colleague of mine who is in his mid 40s (but same manager rank as me) collecting his printing of PLSE exam papers?!? I think he is printing for his kids. I just ignored.

Aftrr I had disposed the lunch...

Read more

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.