View Single Post
Old 09-09-2021, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the most important factor in finding girls for sex?

I just replied to a bro on my thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldboi83 View Post
Hi Bro WB, what is this frame refering to ? Hope to get your enlightenment
Bro, tks for your question.

"FRAME" is the frame of mind or state of mind or mindset, and in the context of attracting women, refers to a man's emotional strength, self-mastery, and other masculine character traits including courage, dominance, confidence, non-neediness, ambition, trustworthiness, reliability, intelligence, specialized knowledge/skills, compassion, n kindness, etc.

I forgot a MAN's value to society and that he is God's gift to all beautiful women in the world. If all of the above is truly your frame of mind at the subconscious level, you will have no competition in getting all the most attractive girls of your type.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 09-09-2021 at 10:38 PM.