View Single Post
Old 09-09-2021, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the most important factor in finding girls for sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by intelcore3 View Post
Sorry to burst your balloon.

Bill Burr is probably a simp.

Take a look at his wife. If you check out various pics, he is likely clinging on to Nia as if she is the best he can have. Loser by your definition.
https://news.amomama.com/208224-nia-...cy-bill-b.html
Bro, tks for your post.

Don't forget that "one man's meat is another's man poison."

Yes, Bill Burr is a big loser by my definition. But it doesn't invalidate everything he has said.

Because knowing, doing, and being are completely different.

Have you seen Arnold Schwarzenegger's maid mistress with whom he had a love child?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mildred...reaks-silence/

Poor Arnold. He had to share his mistress's pussy w/ other men. She wasn't even sure if her son was Arnold's. I feel very sorry for him.

How about the new sexual partner of the world's richest man Jeff Bezos? She is a 51yo woman w/ three children (not his)!! She is older than TY's mother by more than 5 years! And I'm much older than Jeff.

Google Mark Zuckerberg's 36 yo wife.

Yeah, their women are old aunties to me. IMHO, they are all losers when it comes to women.

BTW, many very smart, successful, and powerful men are completely clueless about women.

Isn't life beautiful?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 10-09-2021 at 12:01 AM.