View Single Post
Old 06-02-2022, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1097 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteDragon79 View Post
My BX, being age 22 from the province, was considered getting "old" for marriage there. Her mindset is different from other VBs in the cities where the average age for marriage is about 27. Both she and her family also don't want to waste too much time on "waiting". She ever waited 1 year with a Korean BF and 2 years with another SG BF. They didn't fulfill their promise of marriage and my BX waited in vain. We both felt it's a good match for the both of us and therefore we proceeded. My MIL requested to register our marriage in Vietnam was because she wanted to see if I'm really sincere about marrying my BX.
Agreed, Viet gals 22 yo considered old but to us still lovaly...btw, your bx hv previous Korean and Sinkie bf...hmm, that's nono to me..

In Vietnam bf-gf r/s means sleep together with money helping gals to stay afloat...

No wonder with her experience she can hire cars to pick you up in airport from Dong Thap...living in Long Xuyen is capital of Angiang province becos dun think Dong Thap hv any decent hotel...

Usually a green Viet gal knew nuts about doing all these...may not even know how to travel to hcm...or dunno communicate Zalo video call...

I wish you have a blissful marriage...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post