View Single Post
Old 15-01-2017, 05:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
I reveal one old secret.

The actual bfs and Husbands are from China, I believe most of you have heard stories and familiar with the list of mls that I engaged that also have all rtc. The answer is not a single singaporean succeed in a long term relationship with ml.

The truth is mls treat all their customers some sort of 傻逼,and only want money. All I engaged are either pregnant, married or single with bf with a someone from china.

That's what I want to reveal to all so call bfs or wannabe. There is no true love only pain and emptiness cos they are sucking you dry so they can have a good future that really doesn't involved those who help them.

Do you know when I start writing this it comes from my heart? No prejudice to anyone or against anyone . I don't stop bros who go visit wls for a good time have fun play around. But coming to visit mls for affection is strictly no, I just don't encourage this . Maybe you can treat affection casually but never seriously.

I hope people believe what I say and understand is no good to visit mls just for affection.
I totally agree with this view. MLs are here for one and only one reason, that is to earn the most money at the shortest time with the least effort and then RTC for a good life with their real loves.

We should enjoy this hobby with open eyes and not over pay. Most importantly, don't get KCed and wreck your own family and happiness for short live lust.