View Single Post
Old 29-03-2024, 10:20 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Ocasio-Cortez defends accusing Israel of genocide: ‘I believe we have crossed the thr

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

https://thehill.com/homenews/455288...ieve-we-have-crossed-the-threshold-of-intent/

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) on Sunday defended her claim that Israel is committing genocide in Gaza, arguing the humanitarian situation in the enclave has “crossed the threshold of intent.”

Asked by CNN anchor Jake Tapper about her labeling of Israel’s wartime actions as “genocide,” Ocasio-Cortez said, “The word is...

Read more

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.