View Single Post
Old 10-04-2024, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Part 3: Dao Anma

Here's my third anma FR. Wanted to go for another club style again, so opted for Dao. Place was easy to find. Just google Dao Anma and follow the directions.

Similiar to Donuts and ID, someone will usher you in after asking your nationality. Once they know you can't speak korean, they will get someone to serve. Price at Dao was 300k won, so i guess their price is fixed regardless of whether asian or non-asian. Again, i asked for someone slim.

Walked up to the club level and wow, got so many girls working. My was Yoshi and she has a slim body. While she looked like 30s, she took care of her body and face. Looks wise, she has the plastic surgery look typical of alot of Koreans. Looked around and saw easily 20+ ladies working thar night and more than 3/4 of ladies there were up to my standard. Some looked young in 20s, but there were a couple of older or slighly plump ladies.

Sat on bar stool and had 2 other girls licked my nipples while my girl blow me. She then turned around for doggie position for a minute before pulling me to a room and took a smoke while offering me a drink. Started the nuru b2b which was as good as the other places. Next was unexpected. A lady popped in and ask if ready for 3P. My lady nodded and said she needed to shower, so the other lady pulled two others in and gave a BJ while.the other 2 licled my nipples. One of them looked like SYT and had the kawaii look. Once done, proceeded to complete 1 shot and even had a slight massage after since there was time.

Of all three places, i had the best service and experience at Dao, followed by Donuts and ID. The girl at Dao was the only one that i considered in slim category. The con was that my girl didn't french and Dao cost more than the other 2 places. If interested in club style, would recommend to go Dao.