View Single Post
Old 22-03-2020, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
diablodiablo3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Was in Bangkok for a couple of days after the lockdown of bars and entertainment was in effect. Soi cowboy and nana all closed. Stayed near thermae and there are still many girls standing in front of the shop. On Friday I visited around 11pm and there were easily 50+. On sat there were only a handful around 9pm. Don't go too early. Conversations with a girl revealed the police were patrolling and trying to shoo them away. This might intensify as they are shutting down the malls.

Still had some decent quality girls. Still the same opening rate 2500baht short time. Possibly could negotiate more given how bad the economic situation is now in Thailand. But I usually find haggling lowers the service quality so I usually end up saying 2000 and if good I give 500. Turned out well since I got bbbj and dfk with no resistance.

Friday picked a girl called honey from south Thailand. Looked Viet. Very slim, long black hair, natural small tits. She said she was 20 years old. Service was great, pussy tight clean shaven, allowed dfk, daty and bbbj. Good English as well.

Sat I came a bit too early so only had a handful of girls but already one caught my eye. Aun from koh samui, 26. Sexy Malay look with captivating eyes. Enhanced tits but very nicely done. She said she spent 120k baht. Felt decent to touch, not like those hard round ones. Very well travelled and lived overseas quite a few years so fluent in English. Very very good bbbj blowjob, dfk allowed but didn't allow daty as she had problems in the past. Clean shaven and has a nice ass for doggy.

Decent bonks, surprised I managed to get dfk with the virus going around. Aun did mention one of her friends contracted corona from her bf who had dealings with Chinese customers. Fortunately she was away from bkk during that month.