Thread: My Journey
View Single Post
Old 23-12-2015, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2533 / Power: 14
loverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Journey

Thanks for the support

I left BKK learning as much about the LB scene and about myself, i remembered i came back to Singapore and the next day already searching for air tickets back to BKK or at least what are the discount on offer. Remembering that my birthday was coming up and maybe i should take a few days off and explore the scene again. As i was reading and doing more research about the next area of attack. Bee told me that her sisters started working at a cabaret in Pattaya call Alcazar for a couple of years before moving to Bangkok.

As i was checking the area and know that its not too far away by car its around 2 hours from Bangkok so i decided that will be my next destination and off course later found out that it as the biggest red light district for LB scene. Booked a ticket wait for the date to arrive