View Single Post
Old 19-07-2023, 06:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 6
leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My one and only cheating partner

Part 15

The retreat (4)
I sat at the toilet bowl, thinking how should I reply to that video.. with no answer in mind. I thought that it's best not to do anything, should message my wife 1st, I haven't contacted her ever since morning when we reached..

Me: bb, what are you doing? We just had some drinks and now I am just chilling.

S: ok lor. Just watching TV. Hahaha

Me: watch tv need to be so high meh? LoL

S: no ar...I ask you something can?

Me: what?

S: do you think I still look good? As in just wearing undergarments or like naked?

Me: huh? Still good ar, why that weird question?

S: haha, no lah. Maybe recently fatter so a bit insecure ba.

Me: don't worry, fat or thin I still like..

S: hehe, I go sleep already. Good night!

Me: ok, goodnight.

I took a look at the time, it's just 10am or so, she don't usually sleep so early. But that doubt was swiftly thrown out of my mind when I see an incoming Telegram message..
T: like the video?

Me: ..........

T: jealous ar? I am not your wife nor gf, no reasons for you to be jealous. Hehe

Me: no lah, just...abit...shocked.

T: who asked you to leave me there on the floor after coming, although I like the feeling.......so I had to show you I can get another cock anytime..N is thicker than you no doubt...but he doesn't read me like you do....you can see from the video that he requested for sex I rejected him and he just leave it at that, that's why I only let him finish on my face. I still prefer you...the dominant you...and no need to be jealous, I had agreement with him that our flings only last till end of this retreat. As for whether he will get to enter me....well...I can't promise anything....hehe
The text was followed by a photo of her dripping lovehole..

Me: you now overseas, husband not here you very daring hor.....want me to fuck you hard now? I can go over anytime you know....

T: no....come over at 4am instead, make my day......oh, N didn't know about you so don't spoil my retreat..I know you guys sometimes like to show off your "trophies" during casual talks. Just letting you know I'll be talking to him over text later..

Me: be prepared to start your day sore tomorrow. Enough said(I sound cold but T is starting to give me the gf feel although in a twisted way)

I took a shower and walked out to see N sitting there, supposedly replying to messages with that tiko look on his face. "Must be talking to T" I thought to myself, it sure feels different when one feels that he is in control.
Me: sup N? Why you look so happy looking at your phone? Talking girlfriend ar?

N: haha, no lah. Just some interesting exchanges with a friend.

Me: come on man, what friend? Confirm is female, your tiko look all come out already. Hahahah

N: hahah, actually... nothing lah.

Me: okok, don't disturb you already. I go sleep 1st, damn tired.

I left him alone to his interesting exchanges and went to sleep earlier, planning in my mind on how to make my own day and T's too at 4am..