View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21635 / Power: 26
Meow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Looking for a Discreet Long Term Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingkonut View Post
Bro,

Those bros' posting are for the elite "Class A" sugar babes that commands 3~4K type lah. Since I don't consider them under that Class, it is more advisable to reply to posting by bros of comparable level (or at least I think) lah...

Moreover, those threads are already jammed pack, why bother to waste those Class A SD time to consider if what I have are Class B or Class C cat? Right?

FYI, I asked one of them to PM one of those Class A SD... but outcome is no go. Thus dun bother to waste time liaoz
Maybe you wanna come out with your own thread. As there are no Classes defination. if you think you can afford it, carry on if not look for other thread lor. Classes defination can only define by user itself where your denifation of A Class may not be the same with me tho. It all boils down to own ability of weather like/can or not.

Time is the only true unit of measure, it gives proof to the existence of matter, without time, we don’t exist.
Power of 20 and above for Exchange.