Old 12-03-2024, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Jlcp86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New adventure!

When Zack was in town, May was busy in bed with him. We didn't see the two of them nearly as often as we saw just May when Zack was gone. More than once, I fantasized about having sex with May. I had seen her in a bikini so it wasn't too much of a stretch to imagine what her tits looked like. I had a pretty good idea of what May's pussy must look like, from the shape of her bikini stretched across her labia. I had masturbated while thinking about this, and even played the fantasy out in my mind a few times as I had sex with Susan, though I had never shared this fact with either woman.

We were friends with Zack; we just didn't have as much opportunity to spend time with him. I guess that is why we weren't as close to him as we were to May.

One time when Zack was away, we made plans to get together for a week in Bali. Zack would be getting some vacation time starting that Friday. Since he was working at Jakarta, the plan was for May to travel with us to the hotel and Zack would meet us there. We reserved two rooms on the beach. We were lucky to get them because it was a holiday weekend.

The three of us took the afternoon off that Friday. We travelled to the airport to fly to Bali and right over there, we rented a car and I was driving to the beach resort. She was ready, anxious to see Zack. He had been gone for two weeks and she was horny.

The girls were dressed lightly for the hot summer day. Expecting sex, May probably wasn't wearing a bra. I wondered if she was even wearing panties and my dick got even harder. I tried to imagine what she looked like naked. Susan and I had discussed fantasies that included May. It was once while talking about this that Susan told me May was a natural bald pussy. Her pubic hair was almost non-existence down there. This fascinated me, a fact that had not been missed by my wife.

Susan undid her seat belt and slid closer to me. She put her left hand on my bare thigh, and then slid it up over my shorts. Glancing sideways at me, she gave me a little smile and licked her lips as her hand slipped under the leg of my shorts. A groan slipped uncontrolled past my lips.