View Single Post
Old 20-12-2022, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cuppage / Orchard Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlsatan View Post
model: no, ktv type girl you would want to see naked, yes
fuck like sluts: yes

again this was august ymmv as far as lineup/service is concerned
Bro based on the long FR that you posted where you spent $8k in total, I somehow feel that you are drugged leh. Did you check your drink carefully if got weird taste or not? Possibly they could add sexual enhancement substance in your drink to make u feel extra "horny". Thus your spending is aggressive. Either that or your drink is spiked. You just spent unknowingly when you feel high. You should just made a police report after that. Use the receipt they bill against you and dont throw it away.

That aside, like I mentioned earlier in this thread, it is true indeed. I was walking at the 3rd floor about close to 9pm at cuppage plaza and was approached by this thai mamasan. She invited me in and told me got thai girls, indo and malaysian girls. But I told her I was busy and she passed me her namecard. Below is the photo of the name card:

upload pictures

After I read your FR i feel very scared to go in somemore I was alone that time. The funny thing is this thai mummy they are not afraid of any guys they approach. What if undercover AV walk ard and she just talk to them? LOL.