View Single Post
Old 31-03-2024, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
I tried Yanzi.
Very long hair, good feel stroking the hair, especially during doggie, her hair can reach her butt where yyou can hold onto her hair.
She is eager to please, her deep throat twisting BBBJ is probably one of the better ones. You can feel your dick hitting against her deepest depth of her mouth. You need to control your dick if you want to finish off with a fuck.
Her vagina is pretty tight for a WL. Use KY if you need to. But her "water duo duo" condom should be watery enough.
Enjoy
Sounds not bad. How Yanzi's body type? Tall-ish and slim? Or shorter and bigger bone?

Also thanks bro for your awesome compilation. Really helps a Gl PRC noob like me