View Single Post
Old 31-08-2007, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 22
hardon is one of the Best!hardon is one of the Best!hardon is one of the Best!
Re: Have sex in camp

Thanks to all my Bros here who support and like my thread.I greatly appreciate your support.

I will continue to do my best and share the thread with all my beloved Bros here.

Cont...

As i climb the stairs step by step,my heart was beating faster and faster.I guess i cant control my excitment and horniess.Well i just break up with my GF of 3 yrs not long ago, it was such a set back,i believe all the Bros will share the feeling with me,especially during NS time,your GF left you.It really took me some time to pick myself up.Now so long never have this kind of feeling,that's y i feel excited. ( HAHAHAHA! )

Finally i reached the bunk door step,i stood there for about 5 mins,thinking should i knock on the door or sms her i at the door step. ( Beep! Beep!) was suddenly shocked and stunned by my sms alert because i was too deep into thoughts.

It Was Sharon sms, ( where are you? how come so long? you want to sleep liao izzit? ) .How could i want to sleep when a gal want me to accompany her?i was talking to myself.As i was about to reply her sms.Suddenly the door opened, hiding slightly behind the door was Sharon in a Black PT-Shorts and a Army grey colour T-Shirt.

Sharon : I heard the sms alert sound outside the door step,so i guess you already here ( Smiling shyly)
Me : Oh,i just now go toilet and relieved myself so a bit long,sorry to keep you waiting
Sharon ; OH i see, please come in ( as she open the door wider)

I walked in slowly,as she closed the door,i was standing like a idiot in the bunk finding a good spot to sit.

Sharon : Y are u standing?Come over here and sit down, ( as she sat down on her bed) .

We sat down side by side and start to TKSS,as she talk to more about her family to me,she was the elderest daugther followed by 2 younger sis.Then She tell me she got a BF in singapore,as i heard this sentence my heart sank to the bottom of the floor. ( N* B**, happy for nothing,so stupid where got such a good deal,a sergant like me ) thinking to myself.

Then she continue : But i am not happy with this so called BF,i want to break up with him several times liao,he just wont let go and always threaten to kill himself if i break up with him.so i every time softhearted and gave in.

Me : What a guy,throw guy face want to die just because of a gal. ( uttering very softly to myself ).
Sharon : Ermm............ Kelvin, how u find about me huh? ( speaking very softly ).
Me : Paused for awhile....... Even i say honestly i do have some feelings for u,but also no use,u are attached loh . ( This is the tactic i always use on softhearted gals ).
Sharon : U like me?......Me too leh,i do not know y and when it started but i just feel very happy when i see you,eat with you and chat with you.And when i never see you,i will keep thinking what are u doin nw.
Me : Same loh, u have stolen the key to my heart. ( Sweet talks)

At this time, i slowly moved my hand to touch her hand to test her reaction,She never pushed away, ( Great, she is hooked) .Then she herself rest her head on my shoulders,Wow Her long and Soft hair smell very nice.

I guess my chance come now ( YEAH!!),i use my right hand to gentlely stroke her hair,stroke ah,stroke ah ,stroke ah,then it moved down to her necks and ears. As i was caressing her neck and ears,i whisper softly to her

Me : Sharon, i like your body franrance,it really attracts me to kiss u.

Without gaving a chance to let her answer,i push my lips and kiss on her neck.

Sharon : Your mouth very sweet leh but i like as long you adore me. ( with a cheeky tone ).

Me : Of course i will ( Successful liao ) ( talking to myself in mind ).

Slowly,slowly,i kiss her cheeks,then to her neck then up again to her ears.I nibble on her eyes slightly to make her sentitive.

Sharon at this time Moan softly : U very naughty hor, u making me a bit high.

Okie,Bro i need to sleep liao,tomorrow still have to work.

Enjoy this part 1st.

More episodes will be coming........