View Single Post
Old 16-05-2016, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIDIGOGO View Post
1. Sex with my friend's wife
2. Sex with my another friend's gf
3. Sex with my friend's gf's sister
4. Sex with my friend's ex gf
5. Sex with my friend's ex gf's sister
6. Sex with my 40 yrs old milf office co-worker
7. Sex with my with my lady staff
8. Sex with a nurse from a clinic I always visit

Guess that I am indeed a bad ass guy
Let's see...
(1) your named 'A' friend's wife say example named 'Z'
(2) and 'Z' happened to be with your other friend, named him 'B', cheating on 'A', and of course you.
(3) and 'Z' also happened to be a sister of your another friend, named him 'C's gf, named her 'D'
(4) and 'Z' happened to be your another friend, named him 'E's ex gf
(5) and 'Z' happened to be your another friend, named him 'F's ex gf named 'G's sister
(6) and 'Z' happened to briefly work together with you, so technically considered your co worker in the past
(7) and 'Z' during her brief stint at your company, happened to be your subordinate thus technically considered one of your staff
(8) and 'Z' happened to work as nurse which you always visited for business purpose

Summary is you basically just screwed a single 'Z' and that she has since left the clinic and she is a 40 yrs old milf, to which I guess, you must be a doctor!