Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2021, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobisthebest View Post
Just had Adeline and this review 100% accurate to me. In terms of looks and body, adeline can compare with those high level local instagram influencers. Damn flawless from head to toe, serious and her photos are the most accurate out of all the VP girls I tried so far. Only issue is the GFE cos there is a communication barrier and her service quite SOP compared to girls like Milan who was a sex demon in comparison. But otherwise, if you must bonk a girl that is Instagram model standard at least once in your life, she is a must.

Edit: to answer the guy's boob qn. Her boobs are the ideal size and roundness. Pretty sure they are real too or at least felt like that. Very solid tits too, but she is a hygiene freak and will wipe your saliva off her tits when you finished sucking them
Boob confirmed fake. Quite obvious. But agree with your comment on her looks. One of the better quality viet girls.