Quote:
Originally Posted by onionkid View Post
Looks: rated accordingly to the resemblence to the photos
Body: rated accordingly to the resemblence to the photos
GFE: Personal experience (YMMV)
BBBJ: Personal experience (YMMV)
FJ: Personal experience (YMMV)

Felicia

Looks: [9/10] There's a photo which she putting something into her mouth. I feel that that's the photo with the closest resemblence
Body: [8.5/10]
GFE: [-/10] I am not giving a rating cause my session was abit short so it would not be fair. I had to rush off due to personal reason. Even she felt abit shocked that I was going to shower and leave so quickly
BBBJ: [9.5/10] need to becareful that you prematurely end the session
FJ: [9/10] If moaning excites you, you will definitely enjoy this. she is very proactive and there are other small gestures that she makes that will make you excited.

@VaVaVoommm
Regarding french, i assumed you are referring to french kiss (abit new to the scene). The reason that I didnt mention this in my post is because personally i do not engage in it. There is still part of me which is afraid of the risk involved. However I did break this rule during my session with Denise. As i mentioned, she is my cup of tea and when she looks at you with those eyes, it's irresistible. My rationality barrier collapse and I was lost in the act.

@elt0n
Adeline boobs is definitely softer.

@tenoclock123
I rate the looks according to the resemblence to their photos advertised. Since beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I thought it might be confusing if i rated according to my preference. Although I did have some biased rating for denise & sammi, but I do write it as a comment for you all to take note. The reason why i gave Kylie a lower rating than Adeline in the looks section is because Kylie photos have abit more filter. So in real life, there is more makeup used to make up for the difference whereas if you visited Adeline, you would realise that she has a very "clean" look. Whether they are hot or anot, I believed it is more of preferential question. One thing is for certain, Kylie does not have abs nor tummy and has a decent bubbly ass. (this should fit your requirement, abs abit difficult to find. flat quite good already)

@pleasureloop96
Cant reply you via PM for so reason so I will reply you here. Kylie is the epitome of service whereas Denise is freaking chio. However by no means, Denise is terrible or bad with her services, it is just that most girls will pale in comparision to Kylie's service. Personally I prefer and enjoy visiting a variety of PRETTY girls. Reason being, I am not influencer standard so it is difficult to find SG girls of the same calibre of looks and body whereas I feel good sex is abit more accessible. Of course if have best of both worlds, it will be the ideal situation. Nonetheless I make do with great looks + body and (average-great) sex experience.
Thanks you for your time. Those are some quality FR. I am a sucker for big boobs - Adeline and Denise, who has larger boobs? Whose boobs looks better?