Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
jackngill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
That period of time last year, we really had a very good standard of MLs, and quite a few of them. From Long Nv to the Tian Niu, to the Angels and the Jia Jia, Amei, Yue Er, Zhu Zhu, Yongzi, Vicky, Lin Lin, Lulu, etc, etc...

Zoya couldn't even make it as a mere mention that time when she was also here. Now she's all the rage. Lol.

Oh well, I guess it's like what I said, "be like water...". Got lemon, just make lemonade lor. And be happy and live well.
Lol last time ppl don’t even talk much about Aimee , only when ask for good massage her name will pop out 😆 now is every few pages ppl will mention about her

Btw for the slg Fiona , I think someone ask if anyone try her before I have try her before all this covid started

I hope she had change her place , cause last time her place is in a damm old building

Sweet cute small size lady with a nice smile , too bad her jelly temptations is the one thing that I hate. She bite onto a piece of jelly from the cup and just slide it all around your body , I still prefer ml to use their tip of tongue to do so

other than that all the normal stuff , small kisses , sucking of your nipple and jerking off

I didn’t request any thing like sucking of her tits and stuff so I don’t know if she allow