Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
icaruslim is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Feminine and Passable CD needs help

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostlytree View Post
Finally plucked up the courage to meet Jean after reading all the FRs from the others here, so now it’s my turn to post a FR…

Booking was fast and simple. The location was relatively easy to get to by public transport and Jean will patiently guide you on how to get there. The room itself is nice and cosy, and she gave me a towel and soap to go take a shower.

Once I came out of the shower, Jean was kneeling down in front of her bed and beckoned me to come to her. When I was standing in front of her, she started to sniff and kiss my dick through my underwear before slowly pulling it down and proceeded to give me an amazing bj. As the others have said, she gives an amazing blowjob and I wholeheartedly agree with that sentiment. I could give a more detailed account here, but I’d say it’s better to experience it yourself.

She pushed me down on the bed after sucking me for a while and started to take off her clothes. She then crawled up towards me and gave me a deep kiss before licking my nipples and headed back down to blow me again. After that she asked me if I wanted to fuck her (of course) and she proceeded to put a cap on and got on top of me. She was really tight and I could feel her squeezing my dick as she rode an me. I came while she was riding me and we cleaned up a bit before lying in bed and snuggling with each other. I got hard again as we frenched (did I mention that she’s a great kisser?) and she started to go down on me again.

Normally I take quite a while to cum for my second round so I was alright with calling it a day them, but Jean really wanted to make me cum a second time. What followed was a blur of sexual pleasure as we fucked, sucked and frenched each other like animals in heat. She managed to make me cum while jerking me off as we both laid down on her bed. She then got up and licked all my cum and cleaned my dick with her mouth, looking into my eyes as she did this.

I left her place feeling completely drained and satisfied. There’s a lot more I can say, but those have already been mentioned in the other reviews (namely her kind nice personality and attention to hygiene) and I think this review is long enough as is already so I’ll leave it here for now. I really can’t wait to see her again.
Wow come twice? That's my dream too bro. Cum twice through bbbj