View Single Post
Old 07-10-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 10
leuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Married wife as FWB/FB

Was reading this from page 1 and thought of sharing my experience, although it did not materialize into fb.

This happened few months after i ord, while i was working somewhere in the industrial area in the west. At that time wechat nearby was new and i was just exploring it and trying to see who i can add. And this lady accepted my request and we started to chat. She looked young and have that slutty cfm look which was one of the reason i added her. I will always flirt with her calling her those cute nickname, which she really like and would always asked me to call her that. I would flirt with her and make things and hot and sexual, because i can tell she is quite open. She would told me that she want me to cuddle and kiss her, and i took the opportunity to asked her out.

That's when she told me she is actually married. She is only using wechat nearby because her husband always fly overseas for business, and she was bored. She is around 29 while her husband is in his 30s then, and maybe back home 1-2 days a week kind. For someone who just ord, banging a married women is like a fantasy. Asked her when she is free so that we can meet somewhere nearby for coffee. Told me her husband is back and she cannot meet, and that she cannot msg me at night since her husband is at home.

We did continued to chat for few days before she mia and blocked me. Either she felt guilty or she found someone new already. In the end my fantasy was never fulfiled.