View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

What we confirm is...
Definitely not a Fake Marriage, I dont wanna get myself arrested for whatever Marriage SCAM or anything.
In the first place, I have no money, she have no money. Both of us have no money to scam each other.... LOL.

Regarding KTV part, that her suggestion, which I don't really concern with it.
Just leave it to fate and trust, definitely there is Greed , Human bound to have Greed, nothing can be done about it.

For the time being, it more of a seek Marriage as a solution to fight for a better life, which there totally nothing wrong for that. If man can find a higher salary job, (who the hell want to stay at a low salary Job) women definitely want to find a Man to had a better life.

Personally, I am not a Saint myself, I do visit Geylang once a while, Freelance Wechat etc... So , I have no rights to control or determine her way of living. As long as she know what she doing and she promise that, every night she will come back home.

As for the Factor regarding if she will cheat or left me for a rich guy, we did talk about it, for the time being is positive side, as she say as long as We can endure through 2 year without too dramatic (trust issues, violence, intense jealous,stalkers etc...) .... She honesty say she cannot guarantee anything, after all for the time being, we don't understand each other real personality....
So we need to really meet first to have any concrete decision.

Sum it up:
It more like a Arranged Marriage with its own pros and cons.

If it work, it will be a real life dramatic drama plot, which maybe in the future I will write a book out of it, hahaha...
Something along the line with How an Ordinary Man manage to marry a Pretty Wife with financial earning capability strong than the Man.

If our Local Lady have such person exist, I definitely will choose our local lady... but sadly... such lady pretty much extinct.

Which Singaporean lady willing to marry down or marry a Guy with just common Job and low salary?
Which Singaporean lady willing to suffer hardship together with his Man , with prior condition that the Man is Fat belly(over 100kg), below average-average appearance and just had a monthly 1500-1600+ salary?

If such Local lady exist, please msg me.