View Single Post
Old 25-06-2021, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future
Re: How many of you are RESOLUTE in $20 handjobs. I don't succumb to $50 handjobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
After paying entrance, keep $50 ( 5 pcs of $10 ) and when GQ is popped, tell the ML nicely $30 or $50 is all you left. No nets/paynow/credit card and you only brought cash.
Best is both parties meet half-way, $40. The last $10 for your transport home

ML will usually LL give in. If she wants additonal top-up for auto-roam tell her you don't have enough, next round you'll rtm to make up for her which I usually don'tm,, unless I go for another ML in the same shop.

If I take P-massage package, I will usually leave only $20 in my wallet.
The rule of the game is aways bring just enough in your wallet so you won't be overcharged. Don't give in to these ML, they are earning higher than some of us here make in a month.
the high lighted part shows how good your nego skill is and why you think $10 HJ is a myth lol