View Single Post
Old 28-10-2020, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
I'm a short guy. About 1.64. Also fat. About 86kg. But I grew up with this fellow called Dave Deangelo who said looks don't matter to girls. It's more your character and how you've chemistry with them.

How I meet all of them is mostly through Tinder. Some bros here say dating apps is a waste of time but it's one of the few platform that you can chat with 20 to 30 girls at 1 time. Easier than a face to face.

But caveat is I avoid local girls. I've some that propositioned me before but I feel too dangerous. Cuz they can anytime call or contact your other half. Foreigners they are more discreet.

Mine is a mix of professionals, even ambassador's wife to maids. Also I used to travel to these countries often. But before covid a few of them will come Singapore just to meet and fuck and have a good time then to home.

Funny tip u found out, the more hardworking you are, the more they want you. So many times I also can't meet them cuz I'm a workaholic.