Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2021, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lechlee View Post
Not going to make my comment political or value laden. I believe that no one should be treated unfairly or inferiorly just because of socioeconomic status differences. And that's how I treat my helper friend too.
Lucky to meet someone who can hang out on weekdays. She's a pleasant lady- don't smoke or drink. Brought her to sungei buloh because few people. Tried to touch her and asked her to reciprocate but she's shy. But it's ok. Got a fair share of touching her in the cinema. Felt her nipples are hard. Seems like she's aroused. But again, maybe because we don't have a private space, that's why she didn't really reciprocate back. Got me questioning whether I have any chance of being served by her.
Finally, I decided to try again. I am planning to bring her go cycling. And also told her that I'm booking a hotel. Good thing that she didn't reject the idea of going to the hotel. Told her I will walk around naked. Asked her Will she be ok. She didn't reject that too. Just replied she's excited but shy. So I look forward to some intimacy. Not really looking for sex but if it comes along, it's just a bonus.
Believe that if we genuinely treat people nicely, we will receive the same return.
All the best bro. Gentlman you are.