View Single Post
Old 18-04-2021, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by philipphilipou View Post
Bro how does her style for sensual compare to Sunflower? Is it the same school of teasing edging?
I would say yes. Zi Xin's methods are slow and gentle and works up your orgasm. But not as skilful as Sunflower who feels like a natural. But tell her what you like, and how you like it. Zi Xin is the sort to listen. In fact, you could have a whole hour talking about and exploring pleasures... just like your girlfriend during schooldays.

Of course again, don't be an ass and manhandle her. Some guys already too rough with their hands and think they are GGTW. Sigh.