View Single Post
Old 18-04-2021, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/panda-massage/

A short MR for Panda, went in without much expectations, so just share my experience with everyone.

Looks: Very beautiful, short hair, youthful. Has abit of exotic looks, half half between Marathon Xixi and OG Angel. Definitely pretty!

RTM Value: Maybe, but definitely not priority. If you need a nice companion, or wanting a quiet time after a hectic day to relax, then maybe she is for you. If you want higher playability and heavier flavour, she is not the one. 100% vanilla.
Thanks for the useful FR bro. I was shortlisting her coz SLG FRs suggests she is a looker and I m a sucker for looks. But we all know website FRs need to take with a bowl of salt lol.

Will keep her in my KIV on days I want a plain diet