Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
roadbully deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL part time college gal

Janie

If you enjoy your GFE, Janie is for you. I booked her some time back and did not regret it. Janie is a small petite girl and will immediately chat you up with her bubbly personality when you first meet. She's got a pleasant girl next door look and does not have much experience. After warming up with pleasantries, she shyly took off her clothes and started to blow me off.

Her boobs are soft and white like tofu and her pussy is tight and moist. After a few minutes of sucking my cock, I beh tahan and flipped her around and started pounding her pussy. It was quite dry initially but after a few strokes of my cock she started getting wet and moaning like a horny little bitch. I later finished her doggy style.

Janie's favourite position is the cowgirl and she will be dripping with juice when she's on top. After the session, I belanja her some room service while we chit chat about her work. She is a very down to earth girl with loads of things to talk about. Definitely will RTF when I'm in KL next round.

Looks: 9/10
Body : 8/10
Boobs : 9/10 (if you like them naturally soft)
BBBJ : 7.5/10 ( can improve, she's young)
FJ : 8.5/10 (she needs instructions)
moan : 9/10
fingering 9/10
daty : didn't try ( she needs to do some landscaping)
GFE : 10/10 (this is where she shines)
RTF : for sure