View Single Post
Old 03-08-2020, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Haha over the weekends I made my OC very happy, she took me out for dinner! Sibei funny.
Power la

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
OMG! Too much details again haha, with the recent hulabaloo about the new ML rating list, someone here is feeding the MLs with news of their tiering and reasons why they are tiered that way. I got questioned by a certain AP ML while in the throes of passion ��. I refused to share what is going on in here as usual.

Dun stress/ scare/ the ladies please. And the AP ML admitted that feeding her with info will not help score points with her.

No names mentioned because i dun wish the ML to know my username here.
You also power can tahan her love love interrogation. Some bros sure spill everything when their dick is in the loving hands of a attractive woman

Also talking about white knights and brownie scouts, always there are bros who like to use forum as a topic of conversation with their fl or ml, im also guilty of this with my regular girl haha.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Sigh, I know I said I don't want to turn this into a habit, but I already dreaming about cupping another pair of boobs. Originally wanted to just go once, cos my body has been damn tense recently and work really damn shit, but aiya, I'm just gonna end up going again cos I got zero willpower.

Bros, how often do you all visit MLs?
Once a week or less for me because of budget. If i got budget my max is twice a week, but only shoot 1 time a week because old already, the other time is just to relax myself with nice female companionship

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 03-08-2020 at 07:31 PM.