View Single Post
Old 27-07-2020, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
piakong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiakong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiakong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-co-co/

Here's my FR on the mini hype (coco) that were noted in this group aka ferlicia chin look alike by some bro here. Will not go into rating, but will share my experience.

Was told by her that i was the 1st customer of the day, was greeted by a sexy one piece night gown, n pleasant looking smile, her deep cleavage already enough for me to be excited for the action next.

After shower, proceed to lie down, was ask to wait a little as she was replying text, about a min later she proceed with the massage, as bro mentioned that her massage was close to non-existencen, taking it with a pinch of salt, i jokingly smirk n said "你会吗",she replied "你又懂? 给你功夫看", as she give her massage, she shared that some bros here straight up flame her say her massage was non existence, still massage for what! Her defence was she is new to this trade and its physically demanding for her to constantly provide the hard massage that some of the brothers craved for.

She did press until a few pressure point for me, and losen some tension on my back (was thinking cause 1st customer, maybe the strength), about 10 mins she ask me how was it? Reply yea it was decent enough, ask her to reserve her strength and proceed to sensual.

Sensual part was indeed the part where she excel in, she was FN and glide her neh neh across my back, plus cat bath is amper for me to be aroused and hard on constantly throughout the tease, flip over and same procedure and finished off in HJ, no GQ was pop for my case.

Overall her service was not as action packed and professional like the likes of XE, but she definitely have her plus side which is a geniune feel and a more bubbly character, not forgetting that irrisistible pair of nicely shaped natural knockers.