View Single Post
Old 27-07-2020, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackngill View Post
Ya lor Long nu was also there at the same period lol 😝

But I still can not forget youzi looks when she stare into your eyes when she suck your nipple and stroke your manhood

Plus She really know how to tease especially when she stand up and ask me to remove her g string waaa the view shiok
That period of time last year, we really had a very good standard of MLs, and quite a few of them. From Long Nv to the Tian Niu, to the Angels and the Jia Jia, Amei, Yue Er, Zhu Zhu, Yongzi, Vicky, Lin Lin, Lulu, etc, etc...

Zoya couldn't even make it as a mere mention that time when she was also here. Now she's all the rage. Lol.

Oh well, I guess it's like what I said, "be like water...". Got lemon, just make lemonade lor. And be happy and live well.