View Single Post
Old 24-09-2019, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwxym View Post
Haven't written MR for a long time, this Summer although not as tok kong as the legendary Summer. It is still worth a recommendation.

https://sglonelyguy.org/summer-massage/

Location: near the famous fish head steamboat, a bit far if you walk from MRT, but MRT+BUS very accessible. I like this place because it is very quiet.

Look: 8.5/10 (someone commented the video meitu too much, but i assure you that except for the skin tone. others is WYSIWYG)

Body : 9/10 (Nice natural boob, C size.)

Massage: 8/10 (Very good with strength and technique, surprised to see a beauty able to deliver this level of massage)

Sensual : 8/10 (If this part improved, she could be AP for sure. She has limited patterns but hands very warm, soft and gentle. 3.5G roaming, touching from outside.)

Overall, a very friendly beauty, loves chatting with her too.

RTM: Most likely when vitamin M top up
Thanks bro have been eyeing her for quite some time
Target list gets longer