Old 17-11-2010, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
machinehead1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Japan

Honestly, In my opinion, Japan sucks. Im not sure about other brothers of the asian persuasion here, but being asian (and non-jap) means you are always treated like the scum of the earth here. Never could see why Japan is always so admired by Singaporeans, living here is totally a bitch and a labor. (go check out the intricate "rules" and "regulations" of living like a Japanese)

Women, again, dont fancy them too much...stockings and all. I mean, the typical Japanese chick is 30A or something like that, with no ass. And gawd, i could just retched over in pain each time i see another jap chick in that black stockings and shorts get-up. And i really wonder, why we clamour them so much, when they hardly ever ever will fancy an Asian brother? (other than their fellow Jap male midgets).

Let's face it. The economy is in decline here, the lure of all things Japanese eroding quickly, and citizens in perpetual state of recession. I say, take the money and go to places like Taiwan, China...where the value of your dollar goes a longer way and the least bit, is that you are better appreciated there.

Well, my take. Agree to disagree...