Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 13
hayhayjay is one of the Best!hayhayjay is one of the Best!hayhayjay is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lebacs View Post
Hi guys, long time lurker but decided that I have to post to prevent bros from this landmine.

FR on Tara

looks: 8/10 headturner, not as pretty as the pictures but to be expected as edited
body: 9/10 she's hot, but that's all she got going for her
bbbj: 2/10
fj: 1/10
GFE: 0/10
rtf: no way

Tara is pretty and hot, but that's all there is to it. There's 0 GFE since the start to end. She starts off with a BBBJ for about 2 min, and immediately asks you to cap yourself. Her bed is a mess, and she's 100% of the time tilted 45 degrees against her pillow in missionary position. After 5 minutes, ask for doggy where she complied but asked to swap back to missionary after 2 min. I complied, but after missionary for another 2-3 mins, she said her pussy hurts and asked to change to HJ. Mind you I'm in no way huge and wasn't rough in any sense, but at this point I was just looking to get it over with thinking it can't get any worse. Well it can, because after 2 min of HJ she told me that her hand hurts and asked me to finish myself off.

Bros, I would've been pissed if I were to experience this at those 150 MPs. But at 300/1/1 for this level of service is an absolute landmine, please avoid at all cost.
Not sure why my comment keep getting deleted. I thought this thread is also for sharing not so good experiences that are real for bros to avoid?

1. Tara is still this bad or I had even worse. Tidiness & hygiene quite lacking and my session was short and she insisted on ending with HJ, complain pain. Why would people pay $300 for HJ?

2. Dishonesty - she didn't take temperature but lied to agent she did. At least agent still give the $30 off which not really in my huge concerns... I think to preserve agent rep, better to cut her off as few months on no improvement, or rather worse off...

I've to be clear past dealings with agent were ok, other girls uphold way better standards. Therefore this time round is a shocker and huge disappointment...