View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Please PM bro BK4ever for the shop details and name of the long hair PRC ML.

Thanks to bro BK4ever for sharing her name and shop name. I walked in and asked if she's Bxxo. She replied yes and led me inside. She told me to undress and get comfortable while she settle the necessary stuff. 1st impression of the place, it's rather small with no shower facilities but neat.

She came in shortly and started her massage. Her massage is nothing to shout about, just basic pressing of the back. She asked alot of questions but luckily I was prepared with the answers with the aid of bro BK4ever. She was satisfied with my replies and asked me to turn over and pop the golden Q. I chose the top package and she went out to get the stuff needed.

After getting ready, she did a brief catbath then put on cap for BJ. Despite BJ being done with cap but there's alot of feel, especially her tongue movements. She blew for quite a while before we proceed on. I did her in 2 positions before surrendering my bullets. We cleaned up, dressed up, I paid up and left.

Looks: 6.5 (I will rate her as pretty, looks much younger than her actual age)
Body: 6 (Slim and well maintained body, small tits)
Massage: Piano
BJ: 7 (Done with cap but got feel, good swirling tongue movements)
FJ: 6.5 (Moans softly and hugged you tight)
RTF: Why not.