View Single Post
Old 16-04-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night1234 View Post
When I first joined my company, I was allocated a seat next to this gal called B. B is 160cm, B cup, very fair and married with 1 kid. Overall we clicked very well, and we help each other with work. We shared personal and office secrets. We would have lunch together everyday and sometimes dinner when we OT. However one day there was an issue with a project that we were working on where we ended up losing a group of clients. Eventually it was a finger pointing game among the team and management which ended up me and B drifting apart and not talking to each other. This went on for over a year, until one day something odd happened. We were having a team gathering at a bar downstairs our office, eventually everyone was tipsy or high. I went to the washroom and she just came out. Suddenly I just leaned in and kiss her and she reciprocated(there was some tension previously) . We were making out like long lost lovers and eventually ended up at the hotel. After this incident, we continued to hook up for a few months. We did it everywhere including office toilet, her matrimonial bed, in the car and etc.

There’s more to the story, but I’m just summarizing it
It would be nice if you can share the story. Sounds like some wild and stealth mode action everywhere 😋

Upz some points to encourage you ✌️